Pioneer Malaysian Islamic Lifestyle Boutique since 1992

Simple, Practical designs for all....

Wednesday 12 May 2010

A comment from my blog.....thank you!!!!


Anonymous said...

Salam all.my name is azlina. i have only started wearing tudung at the age of 38 after umrah a month ago. when i decided to put on tudung, i was actually relying on the 3 pcs borrowed from a friend before going to makkah. hence, upon coming back to kl plus all the ignorance about tudung all the while, i had no idea what would be the best tudung for me. fyi, i am very petty about the weather thus material is very crucial.two days after coming home, my youngest sister who've been wearing tudung for as long as i could remember invited me to join her shop for tudung at a boutique called Sri Munawwarah! and i fell in love with SM..the shop concept which does not allow men to enter hence giving the ladies all the freedom to try on the tudungs amazed me..thumbs up to SM!!!before umrah, i was one of those melayu who believes that iman bukan terletak di tudung especially looking at those people who abused the concept of wearing tudung..tudung was just to cover all the "wrong-doings" instead of the actual purpose of menutup aurat.but then, Allah has opened my heart to cover my aurat and even reward me for the change of mind by sending me to SM for my 1st hunt for tudung!! i spent almost all the money i had in my purse that day!!hahaha....since then, i've been visiting tudung boutiques or muslimah boutiques but none like SM..congratulations to all at Sri Munawwarah..the staffs were friendly & helpful, the ambience fantastic, the designs are great & classy..keep up the good work.. i shall return to SM anytime now...see u!!!

1 comment:

What.Gurls.Want said...

salam kak ina...kak, i nak tanyer, tudung lyna ade stok lg ke now?